We are currently looking for energetic and passionate DISTRICT MANAGER for the Boston Area. Our District Managers preside over several stores to foster their growth and encourage adherence to the B.GOOD mission. They are the leaders of our stores. They embody what B.GOOD is all about--healthy, fast food, community, and family, and create an atmosphere in their store that reflects our mission.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generally responsible for the operation of 4-5 B.GOOD stores in the region.
- Must be able to interact with customers on a daily basis. You must possess the ability to -build guest relationships while ensuring quality service.
- Understand all aspects of the restaurant including but not specific to: employee retention, guest services, sanitation, food quality, profits and loss and training.
- Must be able to hire, train, develop, mentor and retain managers and staff.
- Candidates must be hands on in training their teams according to b. good specifications and anatomies of sandwiches, salads, smoothies and all prepared items in the restaurant.
- Control cash flow by adhering to cash handling procedures in accordance with B.GOOD’s policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and may be subject to any changes in schedule.
- Ensure that all B.GOOD’s cleaning, sanitation, rotation, waste procedures and service quality is being met.
- Must be able to create and maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Full responsibility for weekly profit and loss, inventory, scheduling, marketing, ordering, production and any other restaurant objectives. All deadlines are met on time with complete accuracy.
- Complete understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in restaurant
- DM enforces all handbook policies and standards set forth by b.good.
- Create an atmosphere in each store that reflects B.GOOD’S values·
- Ensure each store runs efficiently and has sufficient staff· Lead and motivate restaurant teams to meet goals·
- Coordinate with each store, Regional Managers, and B.GOOD’S Corporate to implement changes·
- Create opportunities for growth for stores and staff. Account for earnings and losses for each store and develop methods to resolve budgeting issues·
- Be flexible and adapt to each store’s specific needs
Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Director of Operations *Must possess a valid driver's license and personal vehicle
- College Degree or multi-unit experience.GM with full service background maybe considered
- Must have skills in mathematics, problem solving and be proficient with Microsoft excel
- Outgoing personality and must like working with people
- Serv-Safe Certified and Allergen Certified upon hiring