Forbo Movement Systems is a global industry leader for sophisticated conveyor and processing belts, synthetic modular belts, top-quality power transmission belts, as well as timing and flat belts made of synthetic materials is currently seeking for a conveyor belt fabrication / Utility/Field Service Technician at our Englewood, NJ branch location.
Mechanical aptitude, math skills, and heavy lifting required (up to 50 lbs). Must have a good mathematical aptitude and work record. Ability to work within small tolerances of measurement. Knowledge of metric system and good computer skills. Prior fabrication / manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
Good attitude ad ability to read, write and speak English. Valid CDL and copy of DMV driving record required.
Reside in Atlanta/Hiram. Overtime required as needed including Weekends.
- Capability to read metric/English tape measure
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Work while standing for prolonged periods
- Good with hand/ hand tools (knife, grinder etc.)
- Forklift experience a plus
- Capable of working at heights (primarily installations)
- Available for overtime, including weekends as necessary
- Works well with others
Excellent benefits include 401(k)+ company match, health, dental, life and L-T-D, vacation, sick days, holidays, and uniforms provided.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
NO RECRUITERS/STAFFING AGENCIES
EOE / AA Employer – M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations