FLOW-ZONE IS HIRING FOR DEPENDABLE AND HARD-WORKING INDIVIDUALS TO FILL SEVERAL POSITIONS!!!!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE SALARY ALONG WITH BONUSES AND EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS!
The Relief Valve Technician has the responsibility to repair, test, recondition, or modify the size or type of relief valve per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBIC), and American Petroleum Institute (API) codes as well as manufactures specifications and daily ISA’s.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain total awareness of customer and company policy regulations and procedures.
- Will perform field work and must exhibit proficient performance of all valve repair procedures.
- Must have the ability to decipher P&ID’s, Blueprints, IOM’s, small scale wiring diagrams
- Must understand ASME, NBIC and API codes
- Must work under FZ’s Quality Control Manual
- Must be able to pass drug screen, criminal background check and have a clear driving record
- Must be willing and able to teach/mentor apprentice-level employees to become leads
- Be aware of all company safety policies (Job Safety Analysis, Critical Job Reviews, safety observation, etc.) and procedures and conducts weekly safety meetings with work crew.
- Complete all paperwork and reports in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associates degree or technical school degree preferred
- Preferred college vocation training with emphasis in the technical field
- Minimum of one year of experience conducting valve repair, testing, reconditioning, or modification
- Proven ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
About Flow-Zone, LLC: We are a premier distributor of Instrumentation, Controls, Pipe, Valves, Fittings, and Measurement equipment for Upstream, Midstream, and Petrochem Industries with locations throughout Texas and New Mexico.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relief Valve Testing: 2 years (Required)
- OIl & Gas: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)