Get your Diesel Technician Career on the Move at Walmart!
Join our team and help ensure millions of products get where they need to go. Along with industry leading technology and career growth opportunities, Walmart offers a variety of benefits that benefit you and your family the most. *
What you’ll do at Walmart:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair fleet equipment safely and correctly.
- Identify and inform management of broken tools and missing supplies required for performing repairs on fleet equipment, and take steps to solve the issue if possible.
- Correctly complete complex work orders with proper coding (for example, Reason for Repair (RFR), American Trucking Association (ATA)), description of condition, cause, and correction, including properly completing a warranty return tag as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan and disability
- Earn up to 120 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) in your first year with the company
- All tools are paid for and provided by the company
- ASE Certification pay benefits - $0.25/hr. for each medium/heavy duty certification T2-T8, up to an additional $3.00/hr
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.85 - $30.35 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma