This is an entry-level position tier-I support for a person who wants to get started in an IT career.
- Provides telephone support to end users.
- Provides customer service and answers user inquiries regarding computer software, hardware operation, and the use and interface of systems and software applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the practices, principles, and technical aspects of computer operations; of IT infrastructure; of computer software and hardware; of information security policies and procedures.
- Support of users and computers for the use and setup of programs, systems and troubleshooting errors
- Communication Proficiency - to relay to end users and team members effectively.
- Strong Team Communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the practices, principles, and techniques of computer operations; of information systems; of computer software and hardware; of information security policies and procedures; and of local and wide area networks.
Experience and Education
- Familiarity with basic IT support and networking principles is a plus.
- Graduated from an accredited program with a degree in Information Technology, Networking or Computer Science preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Antonio, TX (Preferred)