As the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the employees in our facility, ensuring its effective operation by preparing work schedules, assigning tasks, coordinating the flow of work, and assigned projects, overseeing completion of work, and monitoring performance of your team.
This is an onsite role in our Lewisville TX facility with a schedule of Friday to Sunday, 5:30AM-6:45PM.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Ensure adherence to company policies and process standards, while maintaining employee morale and overseeing the training of new and existing staff
- Work with management to establish department and company goals, and rely on experience, judgment, and innovation to achieve them
- Develop and implement process improvements and coordinate new model introductions
- Create and utilize reports to accurately represent product flow and task completion rates and percentages
- Develop and utilize reporting to ensure SLAs are achieved
- Supervise cycle counts and inventory control processes to ensure inventory accuracy is maintained
- Liaison between teams, shifts, and departments, and partner with vendor/customer/client representatives
- Monitor inventory of stock and ensure adequate levels are maintained
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment for personnel to work in while ensuring all safety and environmental regulations are followed
- Ensure proper labor utilization and develop staffing requirements
- Conduct interviews for all nonexempt personnel and temporary employees
- Review Tableau reports to ensure that the team/department is attaining the desired performance metrics
- Drive engagement across area of responsibility and work with the team to foster a strong engage culture
- Work with Manager to review the peakon score and create action plans within the tool
- Oversight of the inbound receiving of product phones and inventory as well as the outbound shipment of devices to customers for performance, quality and productivity while maintaining a safe work environment
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required in a logistics/distribution environmen
- Minimum of 3 years in a leadership/supervisory role supervising up to 15+ associates
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Knowledge of inventory and warehousing processing procedures
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office product line as well as other Windows software tools
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.