WE ARE WORTH PAUSING FOR...
We come to work even when we’re in the middle of a Game of Thrones episode because we can wear what we want, be ourselves, be respected and at the same time– do meaningful, kickass work.
Here at Double Good we make delumptious popcorn and give 50% of every dollar to a cause.
Not an a-hole.
YOU ARE GOOD AT AND ENJOY:
- Developing and maintaining great relationships with all cross-departmental teammates
- Taking ownership of work area, including warehouse and dock, to maintain cleanliness and organization
- Contributing to a continuous improvement and autonomous environment
- Being systematic and highly organized
- Rolling up your sleeves when others need help
- Receive daily deliveries and complete paperwork to ensure proper receiving process
- Follow established food safety processes of transport and storage of ingredients and packaging
- Handles daily shipping of orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Supports production in material handling of raw materials and packaged product.
- Keep forklift in excellent condition
- 2 years of recent forklift driving experience (sit down preferred)
- Experience working cross-functionally, including Production, Shipping, Receiving.
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- Great communication skills
- Flexible to work extended hours
- Food manufacturing experience is a huge plus
- Starting at $14.50/hr
- Company events
- Ice Cream Trucks
- Self Managed Environment
- Health Care
- Dental & Vision
Ok we’ve talked enough, let’s move to the next step! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Also please tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, oh, and please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are.