We are looking for a driven Social Media manager / Media Office Assistant for our independent television network. We deal with entertainment, film, music, fashion + more. You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You will be running our office, ensuring everything is running smooth, and assisting.
- Build and execute social media schedule - Compile, publish, and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action - posting multiple times per day
- Become familiar with our content and the location of the materials - Keep track of where content is on hard-drives and in our Dropbox
- Operating the back-end of our streaming service - Ensuring nothing is incomplete and that content is uploaded and released
- Operating the back-end of our 24 hour television network - Ensuring nothing is incomplete and that content is uploaded and released
- Able to work with other members of the team in order to find out/receive the things you/they need
- Creating and managing ads (Facebook ads, Instagram ads)
- Watching analytics for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and our streaming service
- Making sure our Youtube, site, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all up to date with our schedule
- Programming our network with new content (24hour network and streaming service)
- Experience with handling camera cards, footage & hard-drives
- Setting up and managing zoom meetings and ensuring they run smooth and that they are saved
- Email blasts using MailChimp
- Must be able to be open to "wearing many hats"
- Keeping the office clean and organized, running small errands
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150.00 per day
- Social Media Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations