Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s vendors? Amazon’s Vendor Services program improves customer experience on Amazon.com by working directly with vendors to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve vendor engagement and satisfaction, and enable scalability.
The Vendor Services team is the vendor facing arm of the program and has ultimate responsibility for delivering a high level of service to our vendors every day, ensuring high operational standards and vendor satisfaction with the program. This team is looking for Specialists that will own account management for a set of vendors. The vendor specialist would own the day to day interaction with the vendors. They will have an oversight of the service levels across different workflows and work with the respective internal teams to ensure SLA compliance. They would also act as the single point of contact for vendor escalations and ensure appropriate resolution. They would create vendor specific service metrics and support leadership in business reviews.
The ideal candidate should possess strong account management skills. They should have the ability to deliver services as per agreed service levels, manage workflows in a distributed work environment and participate actively in contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership, as they would be the face of Amazon to the vendors, owning the vendor satisfaction and contributing to vendor experience on the Amazon platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all vendors within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross functional environment.
• Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contribute to training local and remote team members specific to their vendors and product lines.
Vendor Relationship Management:
• Serve as the first point of contact for all vendor service requests and escalations. Handle inbound service requests and ensure that they are properly assigned or addressed.
• Liaise with other internal departments as required to resolve vendor’s issues and questions.
• Help vendors onboard new and existing self-support (Level 1) services.
• Commitment to drive excellence in vendor experience.
• Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes of Vendor Services.
• Contribute to Kaizen activities and process improvement initiatives.
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· Computer skills like Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in account management, or customer service delivery in related industries like retail, telecom, technology or hospitality.
· Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery.
· Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.