NEW, HIGH VOLUME ENTERTAINMENT FACILITY SEEKING OPERATIONS MANAGER – Bury the Hatchet specializes in competitive, indoor axe throwing—a new, fun and popular phenomenon that is sweeping the nation and now we’re in CHARLOTTE!
Bury the Hatchet is looking for a talented and experienced manager to join our team in our brand new Charlotte location. The position of Operations Manager is a Full-time, salaried position and the role will require weekend and evening work times.
Our Operations Manager will be expected to ensure the facility runs as well as it possibly can, with a smooth and efficient service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. The OM will manage the day to day operations of the business and customer experience while performing various administrative tasks and occasional community outreach efforts to market the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain exceptional guest-centered culture which exceeds customer expectation
- Coach, inspire, support and motivate your team to provide a top-notch customer experience
- Supervision of all staff including training, measuring employee performance and performing performance improvement plan meetings
- Responsible for creation, management and enforcement of staff schedule
- Responsible for submitting and checking payroll for accuracy
- Maintain appearance, functionality and safety of facility
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and ordering supplies in a timely manner
- Communicate with all team members, support staff and Corporate Team on a regular basis to ensure efficient and effective business practices
Our Ideal Operations Manager Will Possess:
- High level of Interpersonal Savvy
- Ability to resolve conflict among customers and/or staff in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
- Ability to exercise sound and fair judgement
- Detail-oriented and ability to maintain a high quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Approachability, Trustworthiness, Honesty and a High Level of Integrity is Required
- Tech Savvy – Ability to use smartphones, tablets, and learn new software quickly and easily
- Ability to control a room/large groups
- Strong Leadership Skills a MUST
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor
- 2-5 Years Management Experience Required
- Experience in Sales/Customer Service Required
- College Degree Preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- An opportunity to advance or expand your career with company growth
- Generous monthly health insurance stipend
- A chance to learn from leaders in the entertainment industry
- An opportunity to work for a company that sells FUN!
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS IN ORDER TO BE HIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
A resume AND cover letter is REQUIRED to apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year