Are you a new grad looking to gain hands on nursing experinence? Maybe you've been a nurse for awhile and are ready for something new or are looking for a change? Come join our team of nurses who provide holistic skilled nursing care for medically fragile pediatric & adult clients in a home setting!
We have clients all throughout the Greater Seattle/Tacoma area (Seattle, Bothell, Lynnwood, Lake Forest Park, Mukilteo, Lake Stevens, Sammamish, Maple Valley, Renton, Newcastle, Auburn, Lakewood, Port Orchard, and more!) who are looking for someone just like you. We have both Full-Time & Part-Time RN & LPN positions available.
We provide extensive, paid training and 24/7 clinical support.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of patient focused care
- Provide tracheostomy care, gastrostomy/jejunostomy care, urinary catheter care, and ventilator monitoring
- Complete thorough documentation, including treatment and interventions
- Provide emergency airway management
- Seizure management and emergency medication administration
- Complete PT/OT/ST therapies as ordered
- Administer enteral and oral feedings
- Attend school, work or volunteering with patient
- Competitive Wage
- Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- PTO - paid sick + vacation days
- NOC Differential
- Flexible Scheduling
- 24-hr Clinical Support
- CE reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Rewards & Recognition Program
- Phone Discount Available
TRAINING & CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) OR Registered Nurse (RN) license in the the state of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
- Pediatric experience a plus
- New Grads welcome!
- Training/Certifications: Tracheostomy, Ventilators, Gastrostomy/Jejunostomy Tubes, Infusion Pumps, Airway management, Pain Management, Seizure Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management
- Continuing Education: Classes, Modules, Guest Speakers
A DYNAMIC CAREER AT NEW CARE
What is your dream job? Where would that job lead you? What skills are you interested in learning? New Care has been training nurses to provide in-home critically complex skilled nursing care for medically fragile pediatric and adult clients for over 30 years. New Care nurses are the company's greatest assets, and we are renowned for taking care of our nurses so they are able to focus on delivering the highest standard of care in the medically intensive home health care industry. Our registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs) work 8-12 hour shifts offering holistic and preventative care for clients with a variety of critical needs. New Care fosters a collaborative environment for nurses to flourish and improve their careers while creating a safe, comfortable space for clients to thrive. The New Care team is dedicated to serving each client and nurse as if they are a family member by delivering the highest level of training and care possible.
Please send Resumes to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button
For more info visit:
Find us on:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram