Ideal position for individuals with a background in Skilled Nursing Admissions!
CommuniCare Health Services is seeking an experienced health care professional with sales and marketing abilities for the position of Director of Public Relations/Admissions Sales Director for our 180 bed Grande Pointe Healthcare Center located in Richmond Heights, OH. This is an internal and external position that will focus on professional healthcare sales development.
The position of Admissions Sales Director will be responsible for developing and maintaining referral relationships in the community and converting referrals to meet and exceed current budgeted census goals for our facility. The efforts of this position will work in tandem with the strategic business plan, as well as the leadership team, in the facility. This role is a salaried position and it includes a potential monthly bonus plan along with mileage reimbursement.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Healthcare Partnership Development
- Community Marketing
- Hospital Marketing
- Pre-admission and admission procedures
- Working in tandem with Central Intake to process referrals
- Tours and Follow Ups
- Developing Strategic Sales Plan
- Room readiness
- Community Events
- Customer Service
- Professional Events
The ideal candidate for the Admissions Sales Director position will come from a health care related field, preferably long term care or one that is similar to long term care such as home care or hospice, with previous admissions and marketing experience preferred. Candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to learn and execute the long term care sales process. Basic computer literacy and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
The Admissions Sales Director is a full time, salaried position. As a CommuniCare employee, you will enjoy competitive wages, PTO plans, and a great, team environment. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you meet the qualifications, respond to this ad for confidential consideration.
- Previous experience as marketing / admissions in health care required. Long Term Care experience preferred. Community marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with medicare, medicaid and private insurance
- Reliable transportation a must
- Flexibility with days and time needed
- Able to work independently with a pleasant personality
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspect of the job
- Must be able to deal tactfully with team members, other staff, residents, and family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
We are well equipped with all necessary PPE as a company.
- Admissions (long term care): 2 years (Preferred)
- Community/hospital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)