Strada Education Network is hiring an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with senior level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties as illustrated below in the Essential Functions section. This candidate needs to be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The Executive Assistant must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
- Two to four years of administrative experience working for senior level management.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office products with the ability to become knowledgeable on company specific software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for site coordination for the Washington DC office. Ownership of ordering supplies, security issues, and kitchen coordination
- Serves as point person for DC convenings, works closely with National Engagement staff to participate in the planning for local events
- Onboards new associates ensuring connection to Strada corporate IT
- Point person for technology issues and working with Strada corporate IT to resolve
- Coordinating and overseeing travel, available to resolve travel issues as they occur at times without notice
- Prepares expense reports and responsible for working closely with Accounts Payable at Strada Corporate to assist in resolving discrepancies
- Calendar management for direct reports
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing presentations and special projects as needed
- Provides excellent customer service and a welcoming, supportive, and respectful work environment A minmum of forty hours per week, plus other hours as necessary to complete job duties.
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Required Work Hours/Location
- Models and maintains high performance standards and performance expectations
Job Type: Full-time
- executive support: 2 years (Preferred)