This is a position with Marley Engineered Products LLC.
Marley Engineered Products, LLC draws upon a long history of providing reliable comfort heating and ventilation solutions. We have manufacturing operations in Bennettsville, South Carolina along with regional sales representatives located throughout the United States and an administrative office in Burr Ridge, Illinois. Building on a reputation of quality and innovation, we are committed to creating Simplified Solutions for our Complex World™.
SUMMARY: Process Ups/FedEx , Check LTL orders, Load/Unload Trucks, Puts away and picks orders from the pick modules using high level order pickers (34 feet high) .
- Load/Unload trucks (move material as required)
- Sort and segregate items by part number, lot number, and quantity
- Unload and palletize containers. Label, reconcile, and put away.
- Adhere labels
- Pick/reconcile production material requirements, finished goods shipments and warehouse transfers.
- Maintain good housekeeping (5s)
- Identify differences and inconsistencies in parts or operation
- Pick, palletize orders (UPS, LTL, & Truckload Shipments).
- Check Orders
- Seasonal Inventory
- Make safety your main focus
KNOWLEDGE ,SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to do quality checks using Mapics.
- Ability to do read packing slips to verify quantity, code, and carrier
- Ability to operate hand held scanner
- Ability to use wrap machine
- Forklift License preferred
- Ability to work without guidance and remain safe at all times
- Ability to multitask and remain consistent and safe
- Work well with others
Marley Engineered Products, LLC is a subsidiary of SPX Corporation, and is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in our company.