Full-timeEstimated: $100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner for a Primary Care setting. Come join a well-established and supportive Medical Center that takes care of their community. Located near Bangor, ME. Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community!
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will be working with patients in a Primary Care setting.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups. Will be seeing all ages.
- Independent position but have other providers on site.
- Will be seeing between 20-25 patients per day.
- Working Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. Option for a four-day work week.
- No Call, No weekends, and No Nights!
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Passion to serve a rural community
- At least 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care.
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Reimbursement for licensing/DEA and Retirement benefits!
- Over a month of PTO plus no weekends or holidays.
- CME and $2,500
- Student Loan Repayment
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- Competitive Salary plus RVU Bonuses.
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus!
Job Type: Full-time
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance