Support the space planning team related to development of alternative layout solutions, and presentation to management for agreement and closure of the best solutions.
1. Meet with activity space representatives to develop and maintain accurate and current activity area facilities layouts and building floor plans for use in space planning.
2. Support space layouts and square foot data information to management on issues of space planning and management. Report square footage allocation for each activity to Finance for their use in allocating RMS expense costs.
3. Support space representatives to plan and develop future proposed furniture layouts and floor plans as proposed solutions to changing space needs. Work proposed layouts to the furniture level. Obtain necessary signoff for hand over for engineering and design.
4. Performance of facilities space allocation analyses periodically utilizing Excel database system. Analysis includes square footage, density calculations and space allocations for various occupant groups.
5. Support audits for Facilities and internal auditors concerning space history and square footage.
Working knowledge of space planning systems and software
Experience with space layouts and square foot data information.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Obtaining a DoD clearance requires US Citizenship.
Some experience working with construction design drawings and floor layouts in a facilities capacity
Basic knowledge of AutoCad
CMMS D7i experience prefered
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.