Serve as a senior business leader in the firm’s functional Cyber business focused on the federal market and create a vision for and lead the continued expansion and transformation of the firm’s program support from a primarily on-premise delivery model to a cloud-based model, including delivered as a professional service or As-a-Service. Develop and execute a transformation roadmap to achieve a new future state service delivery architecture. Drive differentiated and sustained multi-year growth to the program through the design and development of sophisticated Protective Controls-based capabilities, including asset and identity and access management, including leading a team of senior cyber engineers. Inspire and motivate a team of highly technical cyber engineers. Lead full life cycle business development activities through capture and proposal for future cyber support vehicles, including next generation of contracts. Develop thought pieces that shape the future vehicle scope and delivery models and positions the firm as a top tier systems integrator for a key government agency. Lead them to develop thought pieces supported by proofs of concept that would be presented to senior federal clients. Lead strategy development, design, implementation, and operations of the capabilities, including new and modified business model design, including professional services through As-a-Service models. Provide business leadership and program management oversight of client engagements, program delivery quality and excellence, and a 600+ person delivery team. Foster trusted senior client relationships through routine engagement to discuss mission priorities, emerging needs and program delivery and risks. Present thought leadership in support of future mission requirements, including rapid evolution towards Cyber-as-a-service model via CISA Cyber QSMO initiatives. Be a thought leader and drive the development of new, differentiated capabilities and service offerings that could be delivered as professional, shared, or managed services. Partner with senior leaders across the firm to identify and prioritize new business opportunities and develop go-to-market strategies, including authoring a technical approach to proposals. Lead market growth by engaging in all aspects of the business development life cycle, including marketing and proposal development. Scale business through attraction, retention and development of top cybersecurity professionals. Drive and manage a horizontal business focused on the federal segment and as a member of a fast-paced and high growth environment and identify and manage strategic vendor relationships.
- 15+ years of experience in leading complex technical project delivery with large government clients in a fast-paced environment and mixing government consulting and industry expertise
- 10+ years of experience in cybersecurity and security engineering fields, leading complex Cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects for government clients, including the implementation of new people, processes, and technologies
- 10+ years of experience with running large-scale programs for government clients
- 10+ years of experience with business development, including full life cycle capture and proposal leadership
- Ability to develop and execute a vision for the program that transforms service delivery for cybersecurity and security engineering services across different price and cost models, including professional, shared, or managed services
- Ability to develop and clearly communicate a transformation roadmap that leads to a new future state service delivery architecture
- Ability to identify and capture business opportunities with new and existing clients and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to manage and lead multiple delivery teams across various challenging environments and collaborate with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years of experience with top tier and premier firms
- 10+ years of experience with supporting large, 250+ person engagements
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.