Participates collaboratively in various research projects and performs investigative research in a particular area(s) of study. May be a coauthor on a publication or a presentation.
- Performs research and/or development work under the guidance of an investigator, associate investigator or assistant investigator.
- Follows and adheres to experimental protocols in a proficient and meticulous manner.
- Provides guidance in research techniques to other lab personnel.
- Performs a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, completing correspondence, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, etc.
- Responsible for the collection of data and may assist with analysis.
- Participates in laboratory meetings and journal clubs as appropriate.
- Learns new experimental procedures as necessary.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).