JD: (Networking / OSS Integration Engineer)
Scope / Timeline / Sample task-list
1. Experienced in Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting, IP networking.
2. Hands on with Nokia 7750 SR, Radius
3. Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker , Opensource
4. Experienced with LTE EPC
1. Must have hands on experience with Nokia BNG 7750 configuration for Broadband access on SR-OS
2. Must have coding skills in Python or Go, C, C++
3. Must have hands on experience with open source, build and debug and validate
4. Basic background in software and network engineering
5. Must have hands-on experience with LTE lab or field deployment of MME, SGW, PGW.
1. POC of opensource and vendor solutions EPC code
1. Fix minor bugs report major ones in user community
2. Integrate with Google Fiber Lab and Google Cloud Environment
3. Setup Test harness to generate load to verify functional and performance of various solutions
1. POC - Setup, Configure, Validate BNG in various configurations.
1. Radius integration, debugging
Document configuration setup guides, design and configuration guides
Thanks and Regards
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $127,968.00 - $184,212.00 per year
- NOKIA 7750 : 1 year (Preferred)