Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Role / Title:
The Manager, Manufacturing Commercialization is responsible for delivering large scale projects within specific brands/categories, including but not limited to new platform innovation initiatives and/or highly visible capital and cost out initiatives. The Manager is required to interface with cross functional parties at all levels of the organization, including relevant brand stewards in Marketing, R&D, and Finance, as well as relevant technical and execution resources and/or field operations. In addition, the Manager will provide regular updates on progress, cost management, and next steps to project sponsors and key stakeholders upon request.
- Lead commercialization efforts for projects across the KSB BUs, platform innovation programs or significant capital related initiatives. Ensure effective team engagement which may include establishing and managing team meetings. Review project timelines and cost regularly with the project team, facilitate creation of mitigation/contingency plans and manage communication.
- Lead technical and supply chain readiness to support commercialization activity. The individuals will lead using tools that prepare the supply chain and manufacturing facilities for successful start- ups for both growth and cost out initiatives.
- Lead internal feasibility assessment and business case to support business team’s commercialization plans; define network capability (capacity/technology) and capital associated with developing such capability. Identify impact across the supply chain with regard to cost of goods sold e.g. route to market, capacity utilization, DIOH, manufacturing efficiency, quality, safety. Lead AR development.
- Manage and deliver assigned financial targets, to include the delivery of capital projects, trial activity and start-up expenses while leading resource & funding prioritization. Drive development of COGS, ensure alignment between category team and operations. Engage and support productivity agenda to deliver cost reduction targets.
- Support Business and Manufacturing Systems initiatives as required, and support the continuous improvement of the commercialization process through collaboration with key stakeholders and best practice sharing.
- Lead various category stakeholder governance forums (i.e. Stage gate/Leadership teams), advise on project status and conformance to business governance rules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Food Science, Chemistry, or other related field
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Management for Consumer Products
Minimum 1 years’ experience in Basic Marketing/Finance Principles
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Engineering, Integrated Supply Chain or Research & Development (preferred)
3 years of leadership experience is required
Strategic capabilities/business acumen
Drive for results
Building and strengthening relationships
Managing through ambiguity
Communication-Written and Presentation
Glenview R&D Center
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity