Sales Exec (Inside sales)- commission only
About This Position
Sell products from top tech companies from around the world. Create sales data to help athletes find success after sports. Work remotely, on your terms. Enjoy uncapped earning potential supported by competitive commission structure and world-class sales coaching.
Who You Are
- A motivated person who loves to control your own destiny.
- Comfortable in a role strictly focused on sales and constant improvement.
- Fantastic on the phone and awesome with email.
- Disciplined enough to maintain great activity...and document it.
- Optimistic, patient, and hard-working. It certainly helps if you have the foresight to get you through grueling moments.
- Comfortable learning about and discussing technology.
- (Bonus) A former collegiate athlete.
What You’ll Do
- Work remotely, on your own schedule, to earn as much commission as you want.
- Use our suite of sales tools to connect with prospects.
- Log sales activity like a champion. No dirty data!
- You’ll spend 100% of your phone time in actual sales conversations, no voicemails.
- Learn about new technology and help craft compelling messaging strategies.
This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
Questions You May Ask
How do I get leads?
Not only do we provide a quality list of prospects, but we help with dials so you can focus on the important part… actual sales conversation
What’s the training process like?
You’ll have access to an incredible library of sales resources and curriculum to use at your own pace. Our coaches use data to identify opportunities to help you close more deals and live call breakdowns are legendary. We’ll invite you to all our live training: If you can make it, show up. If not, no worries; you can access the recordings.
What are the opportunities for growth?
We reward consistent performance with larger opportunities. No arbitrary review periods here. We’re always on the lookout for talent.
More about the company
"MASTER Your Next Play" helps former college athletes find success after sports.
It's a network for life. Offering community, curriculum and connections. Mental health and financial literacy is the main focus. We provide a world-class sales training program, entrepreneurship mentors, and career placement......but let's focus on sales for right now...
We start with athletes because they have work ethic, grit, and discipline (perfect for sales). Then we use tried-and-true sales curriculum backed with live data and supported by some of the worlds highest performing sales professionals. To be clear, our athletes learn by selling, we use coaching and data to help them become top performers.
With an exclusive partnership with a network of over 2,000 companies; We never run out of things to sell. When a new company is on-boarded, we craft an initial messaging strategy..then we get to work. Data helps us decide when to make adjustments along the way. The companies pay a commission for every deal that closes!
Let's break down all the players involved.
- MASTER Your Next Play is the company and "Scrimmage" is the division you are considering joining.
- Athletes are the trainees, they are learning in the classroom and then doing it in real-life situations by selling. They review calls with coaches to continuously improve their skills.
- Coaches are world-class closers that review sales data, listen to recorded calls and help the athletes level up.
- Then there's you.......the Scrimmage Sales Exec. You are an important part of the equation. Since you already know how to sell, you come in and hit the ground running. By selling and earning commission you are not just putting money in your pocket. You're creating baseline data for the coaches to compare against trainees.
Maybe you love the flexibility of a remote sales gig with endless opportunities and a competitive commission structure. You like being in control of when and how much you sell.
No matter if this is your dream job or just a stepping stone. We will help you make the best of your time with Scrimmage.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $32,655.00 to $250,251.00 /year
- remote work: 1 year (Preferred)
- professional sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment