AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Print
Share to Email
Share to More
CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and digital transformation company, is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to support work in Fairfax, VA.
Our search is for a Systems Engineer with leadership qualities to help support the Health Artifact & Image Application for the Department of Defense (DoD). The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as the candidate will be required to communicate with management and Government personnel. Candidate will be responsible for working with multiple cutting edge technologies. Candidate must participate in a team atmosphere and have the ability to research and solve problems.
- Performs analysis, assessment, and integration of a complex enterprise .NET Application running on a Windows Server 2016 Platform. T
- The candidate will help support the betterment of the healthcare application by providing engineering support, maintenance, upgrades and supporting sustainment activities.
- The candidate will work with a team of system engineers and developers to continually sustain and improve the product.
- Responsibilities will include building virtual machines, installing software components, building application environments and supporting information assurance activities.
- Candidate must be willing to work with multiple technologies and be open to learning new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 or 2016
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012 or 2016
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft IIS
- 2+ years of experience with custom scripts (batch, PowerShell)
- Working off hours (weekends) as required to support sustainment activities.
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field (Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline)
Security + Certification or ability to obtain Security + certification
Must have a Dod Position of Trust or Secret Clearance
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- C# Programming Experience
- Knowledge of DoD development guidelines and protecting software against security vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of the complete Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers #SPEARCareers