Through an organized, detail driven and time responsive style, guided by the objectives of SCE Environmental Group, Inc., theAAwill provide administrative support for many initiatives within the organization related to general office administration and human resources.
- Ability to function effectively in an integral role within the confines of fiscal prudence in order to insure that SCE Environmental Group, Inc. and its employees meet the goals and objectives of the company.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, organize and complete multiple complex activities, priorities and assignments on a timely basis.
- Strong task and organizational skills. Must possess the ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of management and functional areas in the organization.
- Excellent communication and human relation skills (verbal, written or by phone).
- Self-motivated, resilient energy level.
- Ability to work with teams and independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work effectively and create a cohesive atmosphere of trust and respect within SCE, as well as with all employees and stakeholders.
- Have a professional presence.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Must be extremely responsive and on point.
- Detailed, timely follow up with employees, customers and vendors.
- Responds to all telephone, e-mails and other messages promptly
Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 years of direct experience or equivalent combination experience and education. Paralegal training preferred.
The job operates in a professional, fast paced office environment. Must be able to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Data Entry: 5 years