Core Expectations & Responsibilities:
Candidate will have a bizarre love of details, outrageously organized; quick wit and clever humor; life and work experience that demonstrate they are a top-notch, resilient, positive person that doesn't get flustered and come unglued when things get busy.
Specifically, the successful candidate will have these general responsibilities:
- Effectively work on multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Be on the front lines with our customers from China and other countries, providing "WOW" customer experience, whether it be taking customer inquiries over the phone or by email; and otherwise helping customers resolve technical issues -- acting as their advocate!
- Become an expert on our reverse logistics system; collaborate with IT department to evolve and upgrade the system to adapt to ever-changing market dynamics.
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute new marketing strategies.
- Collaborate across multiple departments to collect, analyze and improve the efficiency of work flow.
- Work with logistics department to make sure processing, shipping and handling of both inbound and outbound orders are efficient and cost effective
- Produce analysis results from web performance data, sales trends, user experience and capable to suggest changes and enact improvements to drive and sustain sales growth
- Steadily meet monthly / quarterly sales goals and profit target
- We don't need someone with history of going through the motions every day -- we need someone to get off the bench and participate in the growth of FreshingStock. This position requires you to think and not just act.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or directly related work experience that surpasses any book knowledge, such as: Customer Support, Sales, Marketing or e-Commerce.
- E-commerce customer support or related experience highly preferred
- High level proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective and straight-forward communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to cooperate and work on a small team with a positive, winning attitude
- Language required: Chinese and English
- H1B sponsorship may be considered for qualified candidates.
- Our qualified candidates will have 3 months’ probation, salary and other benefit will depend on experience and qualification.
About Us :
Awesung.com is the leading solution provider of warehousing and distribution services, based in the U.S. The core of our company is the overseas warehousing, integrated logistics, FBA forwarding and return management. Working with industry leaders like Fedex, DHL, USPS, we are dedicated to help cross-border e-commerce retailers to provide customers with an amazing e-commerce experience. Now that we have established ourselves in Los Angeles, we are branching out to the Eastern United States. We are setting up facilities in New Jersey, and looking for talents to grow our capabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- E-commerce: 1 year (Preferred)