United States [US]
Fortinet is developing a powerful next-gen platform that combines the security and visibility for the Datacenter/Cloud Computing and carrier solutions that enables organizations to efficiently manage, scale and secure their networks. The candidate will be part of this exciting project and will be working with a strong technical team that has experience delivering the solutions to large carriers and enterprises. Participate in the quality assurance of the cloud software product for the highest quality, highest scale and performance, ease of use. This engineer will participate in executing manual test cases, including functional and scaling and will participate in automating the test cases for regression.
- Responsible for creating the test case documents to test the architected system end to end.
- Responsible for the execution of test cases in all areas of the system including functional, system, scaling, throughput, stress and soak testing.
- Responsible for using scripting languages like Python to create the framework and automating the test cases.
- Responsible for monitoring the test coverage and reporting to the upper management for different releases.
- Good working experience with AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Experience in automation using Selenium, jUnit/TestNG, Jenkins, GIT.
- Experience using a scripting languages such as Shell, Ruby or Python
- Operations experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential
- Knowledge of Virtualization technology like ESXi/KVM/XenServer.
- Good working knowledge with network protocols, firewalls, switches is a plus.
- Ability and experience of working in a highly fast paced environment and pressure