Please also apply online:
As a Dental Manager with Perfect Dental Management LLC you will serve in the junior business role at one of our local dental practices. We have several locations in the Greater Boston, North Shore, South Shore, and Western MA regions.
You will be responsible for all facets of non-clinical operations and manage a team of patient service and front office staff. At Perfect Dental Management, we are committed to your career growth. We are devoted to bringing quality dental care to Kids, Adults, and Seniors. The Practice Manager role allows you the access to training and development within our company. The Manager role combines the security of a competitive compensation and benefits package with the opportunity to be an entrepreneur within your practice. Your growth is our growth and we customarily promote from within. At Perfect Dental Management, we’ll give you the opportunity to utilize your business skills to improve the oral health of your patients and their community.
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, revenue, profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions as delegated by direct supervisors. They are responsible for assisting patients to complete Doctor prescribed treatment plans thereby helping patients get the care they need.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Oversee collection co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Oversee collection and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
- Executes patient consults to ensure patients understand Doctor prescribed treatment plans; conducts patient chart audits, performs handoffs, conducts consults according to company policies, enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system, and follows-up with patients during subsequent visits to schedule open treatment.
- Works with the Doctor and patient to ensure the patient completes the Doctor prescribed treatment plan; uncovers and removes the patient's barriers for completing treatment; alerts the Doctor when the patient has clinical questions; educates the patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party patient financing; follows-up with the patient during subsequent patient visits to review completed treatment and schedule appointments for open treatment.
- Connecting with local organizations and attending community events to market the company
Experience and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years of Management experience
- Preferred experience in a sales or retail environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off