Do you have strong computer skills and perhaps an interest in getting experience in the healthcare industry?
We have a three month assignment to start in three weeks for a large corporate healthcare company in the Cool Springs Area!
You will start off training working 1/2 days and will be working to provide administrative support full time for Maternity Leave.
Performing a variety of administrative duties to include
- Creating and maintaining files and spreadsheets-
- Utilizing MS Word to create documents and letters
- Faxing and filing
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to perform multiple duties
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- 1 Year of clerical experience is desirable
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree and experience in office related internship
- Ability to start in the next few weeks and work for a 3 month period
Please send your resume today-We would be happy to set up a time for a virtual interview using your Iphone or Android device.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.