Iconic Group is currently searching for experienced Large Group photographers in your area!
Iconic Group is a premier education photography company responsible for photographing over 4,500 graduation, Big Pic, and composite events each year across the United States and Canada.
We are looking for experienced Large Group photographers to add to our team in your area. Applicants must have the skill set necessary (via experience and or education) to set up our camera equipment and studio lighting and execute a saleable image. In addition, we are looking for somebody who is comfortable with public speaking and able to understand and follow procedures exactly. The ideal candidate will have done similar work before, have experience using Nikon equipment and be mature, responsible and a quick study.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using company equipment (Nikon) to take quality images of Large Groups
- Traveling to and from events (mileage is reimbursed)
- Working with team captains and assistants to ensure photography runs as smoothly as possible while providing excellent customer service to clients and students
- The positions do not require photographers participate in any post-production editing or selling, photographers are only hired to assist and take pictures during events
- At least 3 years of DSLR camera experience (professional, educational, freelance or any combination)
- Experience using studio lighting. Familiarity with metering, large group lighting, and building groups to fill the frame
- Must have prior experience shooting large groups that involve participants of 500+ people
- Must live local to Tallahassee area.
- A good attitude and the ability to provide stellar customer service to clients and students. No Selling Involved.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently. The ability to react quickly and make good decisions while multi-tasking at a very fast pace.
- No equipment Necessary. Iconic Group supplies photographers with camera and equipment. Photographers must shoot with the equipment we provide.
- The ability to adhere to our dress code. Generally we dress in business casual for these group events.
- The ability to stand, move quickly and hold the camera for the duration of the event. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for 1-2 hours.
- The ability to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of events. Photographers must have their own reliable transportation and be willing to travel up to 250 miles round trip.
- Must have flexible hours and be available to work events during public school hours Monday through Friday. We arrive at most high school big pics between 5am to noon.
- All applicants must pass a background check to be considered for employment. If you are interested, please apply to this ad and include a resume and, if available, a link to your portfolio show casing your work involving “Big Pics”.
Job Type: Part-time
- DSLR camera: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tallahassee, FL (Required)