Snag is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support the day-to-day business practices around our rapidly growing product and services offerings. The HRBP influences both exempt and hourly employees, providing them with resources, support and guidance. You'll act as a key partner to Snag.Work Operations leadership and the Snag.Work Worker Engagement Managers to develop, champion and oversee integral areas of the business. As a company brand ambassador throughout client locations, you'll foster a culture of diversity and inclusion in everything that you do. Your focus will involve employee relations and compliance, talent strategy and management, training and development, and staffing. You will work from both Snag offices and the field via client visits and on-site meetings to stay close to your markets. The HRBP reports to the HR Director, and partners closely with Snag HR.
What We'll Expect:
What You'll Bring:
- Acts as the primary point of contact for Snag.Work Engagement Managers for all people related matters
- Creates, implements and enhances all HR programs, initiatives and practices
- Effectively manages and resolves all employee relations issues by conducting effective and thorough investigations
- Assists in the resolution of more complex client situations
- Provides guidance to Snag.Work Operations and Product teams regarding the use and application of human resources policies and practices in recruitment, employee relations, compensations, benefits and administration
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, and ensures compliance with all employment laws in multiple markets
- Tracks and provides employee relations data and metrics in order to analyze, identify opportunities, and continually improve operational processes
- Develops and drives training programs to facilitate positive employee relations among Snag.Work workers and clients
- Analyzes HR data, identifies trends, and makes recommendations to Snag.Work Operations leadership and Snag Product teams
- Works closely with the Worker Engagement team to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
What You Can Expect from Snag:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; 5 to 7 years of progressive HR experience in a generalist, manager, or in an HR Business Partner capacity required
- Prior experience in restaurant, retail, or hospitality industry strongly preferred.
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM-SCP, SHRM-SCP strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in each of the following: employee relations, talent acquisition, organizational strategy and training and development
- Ability to relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Adaptability: comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment; flexible in response to changing employee needs; maintain professionalism and composure under pressure
- Organizational Skills: extremely organized; ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; meticulous attention to detail
- Regulatory/Compliance: in-depth knowledge of federal and state-specific employment laws
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps for Business
Snag offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. At Snag, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, our products, and our community. Snag is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Snag is the largest marketplace for hourly work with 90 million registered hourly workers and 450,000 employer locations nationwide. With Snag, employers staff up faster, hire smarter and keep shifts filled. Snag's marketplace for hiring and managing teams allows people to land the right work while ensuring employers find the right workers when and where they need them. Snag's flexible work platform, Snag Work, launched in 2017 and provides a network of workers the opportunity to select the shifts they want, when they want, from a variety of employers and locations, and helps employers optimize their shifts.
With offices in Arlington, VA; Richmond, VA; and Charleston, SC, Snag has been named to Fortune Magazine's Great Place to Work® list for eight years in a row.