The candidate must have both active TS/SCI
EDUCATION: BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE
The Candidate shall support the SF corporate communications program. The Subcontractor shall plan, design, administer, standardize, coordinate, and deliver SF communications and marketing that support the business process.Duties include:
- Develop, coordinate, and execute a strategic communications and marketing plan for SF.
- Develop a program that will familiarize both internal and external customers with the capabilities and services provided by the directorate.
- Assess communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions.
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage VIP requirements with other agency organizations and internal directorate offices.
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage SF office briefings for NGA Director’s Operations Intelligence morning update.
- Create and review briefings for consistency of message.
- Work with customer subject matter experts to define new requirements for engagements and provide content that informs governance decisions.
- Assess whether or not Analysis is getting the training, tools and data needed to be successful in accomplishing the mission and achieving transformation progress. In order to do so, the contractor shall leverage resources in Career Services as well as other process holders across the agency that affect these areas.
- Recommend sequencing and selection of strategic efforts that result in workforce adoption, expedited enterprise scaling, and stakeholder adoption with the minimum of interruption, to include business case development and key message design.
- Assess Analysis key initiatives to determine relevance and suitability for workforce and stakeholder messaging. Use results to inform recommendations at overall outcome level.
- Following Government approval of the initial Analysis Business Operations Plan, the contractor shall review it, provide recommendations for adjustments and make updates to the plan for approval by the Government every six months. Review period shall take no longer than one month between draft and final government approval. It is not incumbent upon the contractor to implement all of the recommendations resulting from the plan and it annexes; however, they must maintain awareness and identify ways to track progress for executive leadership and be prepared to assist in execution and implementation as needed. Upon completion of the plan, a formal discussion between the government and the contractor shall take place to outline how tracking progress and supporting the implementation will take place.
Job Type: Full-time
- Corporate Communications: 5 years (Required)
- Process Improvement: 5 years (Required)
- Strategic Planning: 5 years (Preferred)
- Both active TS/SCI (Required)