Medsphere Systems Corporation is an organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Front End Development Team. We are looking for an engineer with a strong background in UI development who has delivered substantial Windows native UI and HTML5 Single Page App UI for enterprise application products. The work also includes developing web services and server side processes, and occasional database work.
- As an individual contributor, tackle design and implementation for major feature enhancements and architectural redesigns
- Work collaboratively and effectively on team projects
- Demonstrate ability to complete engineering tasks on time and on target with minimal guidance
- Lead multi-person implementation projects to implement major functionality across components and teams
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementations align tightly with functional specifications
- Deliver high-quality code through comprehensive testing prior to delivery to QA
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to define test priorities.
- Continually improve product functionality and individual/team productivity by keeping up to date with developments in tools and technology and introducing tools, methodologies, or ideas when appropriate.
Seeking an individual with the following skillset:
- 8+ years’ software engineer experience, preferably developing large enterprise applications for a complex domain such as healthcare, investing, ERP.
- 3+ years’ experience developing HTML5 UI using tools like Angular, Knockout, Vue, Bootstrap.
- Substantial experience building Windows native UI using C# with WPF/MVVM. Dependency Injection experience with tools like StructureMap a plus.
- Experience developing REST and/or SOAP based web services with C# or Java.
- Able to troubleshoot typical HTTP, TCP, permission, deployment problems on Windows or Linux.
- Experience configuring Jenkins (or comparable CI tools) for automated builds, unit and integration testing, and deployment is preferred
- Experience planning and leading team projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Possess a passion for building a product with an applicable or meaningful mission.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working on a small team where your input matters.
- Computer science or software engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the health care services industry is an advantage but is not required.
Position can be in Carlsbad, CA, Salt Lake City, Chesterfield, MO or Somerset, NJ or remote.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES OR CALLS. NO CONSULTANTS - THIS IS NOT A CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- developing REST and/or SOAP based web services: 5 years (Preferred)
- software engineer in enterprise environment: 8 years (Required)
- C#/WPF: 4 years (Required)
- HTML5 UI using tools like Angular, Knockout, Vue, Bootstrap: 4 years (Preferred)
- Front-End Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)