Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this role will provide HR generalist support and will work closely with managers and individual contributors to respond to the various needs of the diverse requirements at the various sites both in the United States and internationally.
- The Human Resource Generalist will work collaboratively with the facility management providing superior human resources services to our employees and the facility. This position will support a broad range of human resource activities including employee engagement, performance management, recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee benefits, and compliance training. This is a “hands on” position that requires interaction and visibility with all levels of the organization.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Supports the implementation of policies and procedures that drive innovation and employee engagement that positively supports individual and organizational performanc
- Interpret and communicate R. policies, procedures and programs. Work with HR Management ensure communication and compliance with company policies, procedures and with local, state and Federal laws in all areas of HR and payroll; including ERISA, EEO, FLSA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA reporting, and safety compliance.
- Manage and support the Performance Management process, including performance improvement plan processes, investigations/issue follow-up and resolutio Keep the program focused on employee performance quality, as well as employee career growth. Manage the timeliness, quality and consistency of the reviews. Work closely with managers to promote the success of the program and use the program to identify and nurture talent within the company.
- Manage employee relations issues and assist management with conflict resolution to ensure that issues are identified and addresses promptly and fairly.
- Protect rights of employees from retaliation associated with reporting of perceived violations of any law or company policy. Maintain confidentiality of employees reporting potential violations. Coordinate with corporate compliance officer and/or any federal, state or local agency investigating reported or suspected violatio
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business administration or related field preferred. PHR/SPHR certification desired
- 3+ years of similar HR generalist experience, demonstrating progressive growth
- Previous experience working in the development and implementation of HR programs and processes is a plus
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in Spanish is a plus
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal employment laws. Multiple- state and international a plus.