The increasing disruption in today’s healthcare industry requires innovative, forward thinkers to lead their organizations to the next level. In this highly critical role, the Advisory Services Director will drive growth for renewals and expansions of Studer Group’s existing book of business within the Community healthcare market, inclusive of bringing broader Performance Improvement capabilities into the Studer Group partner base. The Next Level Partnership team works closely with our Coaching Leaders and Regional Sales Directors to achieve renewal revenue derived from timely continuation and expanded services in Coaching partnerships. In addition to renewals and expansion of new products & services, a significant focus of this position will be the development and deployment of this new offering in an established market.
- Support the growth of the Community book of business through forecasting and strategic sales initiatives and follow through to hit targeted revenue goals of expansions and renewals for Studer Group.
- Acquire and act on Community Healthcare System priorities, buying guidelines, centralization and strategic plans.
- Build trust and foster productive working relationships with Partner executives to understand their challenges and expand on the scope of their engagements demonstrating the depth and impact of Studer Group’s products and services.
- Prepare letters and proposals with a customized approach outlining the Partner’s investment and ROI.
- Create Proformas, Consulting Services and/or Software Services Agreements adhering to the Studer Group/Huron processes.
- Closely collaborate with Community Coach Leader to maintain awareness, synergy of efforts and growth/expansions leading to the renewal period.
- Leverage Partnership data to drive expansion opportunities to grow relationships. When necessary, utilize Partnerships Review Reports to effectively communicate Studer Group’s value proposition.
- Implement strategic sales strategies to cross-sell/up-sell new product offerings, e.g. Physician Services, Emergency Department Services, Software Accelerators, and new or evolved product offerings to meet ongoing partner needs.
- Collaborate with Studer Group’s Marketing & Product Marketing teams to continuously improve the quality of products, providing input into the evolution of new offerings.
- Attend Studer Group conferences, industry conferences and professional association meetings to network, develop and harvest existing relationships that support partnership continuation.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with consultative sales
- Strong healthcare industry knowledge including the provider space
- Experience using a CRM system, preferably SalesForce
- Ability to collaborate, sell on a team and create peer accountability
- Master’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
- Executive presence with the ability to establish credibility and rapport with C-level Executives and Board members building a trusted advisor status
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.