Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
We are looking for Full Scope Poly Schedulers of all levels.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current. Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software. Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule. Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule. Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs). Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives. Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects. The Scheduler shall possess the following capabilities:
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects
Eight (8) years’ experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple subcomponents using MS Project or Primavera. Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera. Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired.
A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience. Reducing the requirement to Six (6) years of experience, or (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree..
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status