Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with business process management systems and tools or process and systems engineering efforts
- Experience with software development and various software development life cycle models
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with facilitating discussions to elicit information at the appropriate level of detail for a given purpose
- Experience with documenting business processes
- Experience with developing functional requirements and business rules
- Ability to present a professional demeanor with customers
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree or 5 years of experience with systems engineering in lieu of a degree
- Experience with BPM tools, including ODM
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Systems Engineering, CS, Engineering, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.