What will you do
Who you;ll work with:
- NCE IIIs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- responsibility for delivery of both transactional and subscriptional project
- lead in large-scale design and implementation projects
Working as part of the Global Security Services organization, the role of NCE III involves delivery of both transactional and subscriptional projects to strategic customers throughout the EMEAR theatre. Projects vary considerably between security reviews; design and implementation of Cisco security products; and involvement as part of virtual multi-discipline teams as the security lead in large-scale design and implementation projects.
With a varied workload and travel schedule, working as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team, the position offers interesting work for knowledgeable and experienced consulting engineers with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills.
Who you are
- Minimum of 8 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 3 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
- The candidate will possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
- The candidate must have a deep knowledge on ISE, ASA , WSA and sourcefire.
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- NCE IIIs will be CCIE Security qualified or equivalent.
- University/college degree equivalent is expected and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH, CISA and CISM, or other relevant security qualifications such as those from Check Point, Netscreen, Symantec etc.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the Mobile, Cloud, Security, IT, and Big Data spaces, including Software and Consulting Services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!