Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with web application development
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes and cloud services, including AWS and Azure
- Experience with Agile development methods and practices
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in working with or contributing to open-source software
- Experience with participating in or leading code reviews
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks, including React or Angular
- Top Secret clearance
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.