Director of the Mood and Anxiety Young Adult PHP/IOP
Compass Health Center – Northbrook, IL
Compass Health Center is seeking a Director of our Young Adult Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs in our Northbrook office. This program primarily treats young adults aged 18 to 23 who struggle with mood and anxiety symptoms that interfere with daily functioning.
We are seeking an experienced clinician with past management experience and a passion for delivering evidence-based therapy to young adults with a variety of mental health needs to lead this program. If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possesses an excellent work ethic, feel passionate about patient care and have the ability to work collaboratively with others, you would be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of program material and curriculum
- Screening, conducting and writing intakes of new patients to the program
- Advertising, interviewing, hiring staff, as needed
- Managing and supervising program staff
- Marketing program(s) to potential referral sources, as needed
- Overseeing initial and continuing insurance needs of patients
- Providing group, individual, and family therapy, as needed
- Meeting with patients individually to assess progress and guide treatment planning
- Communicating with patient’s family members or support system, as needed
- Coordinating care with patient’s outside providers to ensure continuity of care
- Assessing patient’s progress and need for higher level of care or discharge
- Guiding discharge planning to ensure continuity of care
- Charting progress of patients appropriately
- Overseeing and manage group therapists and daily clinical care
- Aiding in crisis management, as needed
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Are a Psychologist or Master’s level clinician with clinical experience conducting intakes, assessments, individual, family, and group therapy
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LCPC
- Have knowledge and experience of group dynamics utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as other empirically supported treatments
- Have previous experience with patients in crisis
- Have experience supervising clinical staff, both licensed and seeking licensure
- Have previous experience with program development and implementation experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter.
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise, up to 6%, based on annual review
- No evening or weekend calls
About Compass Health Center
Compass Health Center is a premier outpatient psychiatric provider, specializing in evidence-based partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. Our highly skilled, personable, passionate staff is invested in helping our patients improve their daily and long term functioning. With locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we pride ourselves on delivering dedicated, compassionate care to our patients.
For more information, please visit www.compasshealthcenter.net
Job Type: Full-time