You are an innovative thinker that enjoys developing new products while increasing the profitability of existing products for your business line. You build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and insights from ongoing player research. You possess business savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy researching and talking to players to understand their problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader player base.You have the skills and experience to manage a product launch from design to delivery. You’ve got excellent attention to detail, a passion for consumer products, strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate your findings to a variety of audiences.
You will love working for this $2.8 billion and growing (13+ years in a row!) organization that is an innovation leader within the Lottery industry. This position offers you the opportunity to make your mark on a portfolio of games that is constantly being updated and refreshed . You’ll work on established games, seasonal games, licensed products and new concepts. Our scratch-off product line currently generates 2/3 of our product sales. We offer generous education and career growth opportunities, flexible work schedules and a casual but professional environment. Relocation available. At the Lottery, it really IS all about fun and games!
- Develop product plans for scratch-off game portfolio to optimize game performance. Serve as subject matter expert on scratch-off games in the lottery industry, staying abreast of new games, trends, and promotions throughout the industry.
- Manage product lifecycle of scratch-off games portfolio. Monitor KPIs, prepare analysis of game sales and recommend adjustments to portfolio strategies.
- Collaborate with vendor partners to support scratch-off product lines and ensure successful game launches.
- Research, design and implement new game concepts. Collaborate with vendors and NCEL departments to lead game development for introduction in market.
- Recommend and manage research projects working with vendor and research partners. Present and explain results with appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare sales analysis and scratch-off game forecasts.
- Create, review, and improve game development processes. Evaluate and recommend game prize structure, ticket designs and game parameters.
- Knowledge of scratch-off games.
- Knowledge of lottery gaming systems.
- Knowledge of product research methodologies and execution.
- Ability to compile, analyze and present data through reports and presentations.
- Knowledge of new product development stages, project management techniques, basic statistical techniques, and MSO software.
- Experienced in using SAP BI, SAS, Excel, Access and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into information and insights, collect, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written, including presentations to large groups. Strong organizational skills with ability for multitasking, prioritizing, strategic thinking, and marketing research techniques.
$86,303 (this exempt position will be filled at or near the posted salary)
August 25, 2019
About the North Carolina Education Lottery
We raise money for a great cause! All of the earnings of the North Carolina Education Lottery go to education. We award on average $5 million a day in prizes. To learn more, visit our website www.nclottery.com.
At the North Carolina Education Lottery, we deal with winners everyday: our employees! We offer competitive pay and benefits, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, casual attire, open communication and a fun work environment.
All employees of the Lottery are expected to support the organization values (honesty, respect, integrity and trust) and its commitment to corporate social responsibility (including responsible gaming, environmental awareness, community involvement, etc).
Apply in minutes! Get started by uploading your resume. Click here for our Careers Page.
Equal Opportunity Employer