About the Dealership:
A strong community is all about its people, and here at Kelly BMW we staff our building with good, kind people who go above and beyond what is expected of them. We’re one of the region's best dealerships, serving the Columbus community in Ohio since 1977. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
What We Offer:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- PTO & Vacation days with more tenure
- Paid Holidays
- Great Culture & Team Environment
- Long Term Career Opportunities
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen