ZS is a global leader in marketing and sales consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Since 1983, ZS has helped companies get the most out of their marketing and sales organizations. From our worldwide offices, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies across a range of industries (primarily pharmaceuticals and biotech, high tech/telecommunication, financial services, medical products/services, transportation and consumer packaged goods and energy) make smart decisions quickly and cost effectively.
ZS Associates' Business Technology group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, MDM, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS’ proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
SOLUTION DELIVERY MANAGER - MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
- Leverage experience in project management activities including project planning/estimation, scoping/requirements through implementation and ensuring delivery of quality outcomes within timelines and budgets;
- Provide project leadership and direction on one or more projects while maintaining a high quality level of service;
- Manage delivery dates, resourcing and schedules. Identify and mitigate project and client level risks;
- Develop and manage client relationships on projects. Deeply understand client’s business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing issues. Work proactively to bring the best of ZS expertise to the client(s). Identify opportunities and contribute to the selling of additional work to clients;
- Mentor, develop and motivate ZS teams and people;
- Facilitate collaboration with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer related disciplines;
- 10+ years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Strong client presence
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of current data modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends
- Significant experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications
- Significant BI solution design and implementation experience using technologies like Microstrategy, QlikView, Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SSIS etc.
- Experience in delivering Master Data Management projects using Informatica/Siperian, Reltio, Veeva network a plus
- Expertise in data warehousing, architectural design, dimensional modeling (Star schema), ETL and data migration
- Assist/be involved in the selling process by writing proposals and giving product demos
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS is a global consulting firm; English fluency is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.