Alvita Care is seeking a full time, experienced, Home Care Sales Representative to join our growing team! We are a private pay home care company. The Community Liaison will help to develop and implement an agreed upon sales strategy to meet the company’s goals of expanding the client base in their specified sales territory.
This is a salary + commission based position
- Developing a network of referral sources in a specified sales territory,
- Meeting with client leads to ensure purchase decision,
- Obtaining all necessary onboarding paperwork for new clients,
- Assisting in transitioning such new clients to the ongoing care team.
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s marketing plan.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with office staff.
- Build a database of key referral sources through face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Maintain and enhance relationships through weekly in-person visits, correspondence and other activities.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas for home care, companionship and geriatric care management services in the specified sales territory by generating and closing qualified leads.
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings to review referral source and client closing activity, sales pipeline status, and other related information.
- Build the reputation and brand awareness of the company in the community by attending functions and events as requested.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and regulatory statutes pertaining to marketing and sales.
- Continually seek opportunities for innovation and process improvement.
Who you are:
- At least 1 year sales experience in the medical field (home care preferred)
- Has an already established book of business
- Comfortable using technology to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to pass through gate-keepers while remaining professional
- Persistent and resilient with hunger for winning
- Ability to operate independently with little or no direction, while prioritizing and multitasking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a great conversation starter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
This is temporarily a remote position. You may be asked to attend training in person in our office a few days a week for the first few weeks.
- medical sales: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19