Remote Recruiter - Orion Novotus
Are you looking to develop a career with a rapidly growing company?If yes, we want to talk to you!
Orion Novotushas reinvented Talent Acquisition through customized recruiting solutions. Proud to be recognized in 2014 & 2016 as the number one mid-market RPO solutions provider by HRO Today along with one of the top recruitment outsourcing providers by The Outsourcing Institute/Human Resource Executive.
Due to substantial growth among our client base, we are looking to grow our Talent Acquisition team. Our success allows our clients hire better talent, faster and at a fraction of traditional recruitment costs. We leverage the best equipped teams, proven methods and technology to fill open positions. Novotus is now hiring entry level recruiters across the United States!
Ensure your SUCCESS:
- Client/Account Delivery: Successfully adapting as a consultant, advisor, and a true business partner with proven success in developing strategic solutions, creative recruiting and sourcing plans. Create job descriptions and interview guides for each new position with current and new clients.
- Innovation: Build long-term client and candidate relationships by delivering high-level consultative solution-based recruiting services throughout a full-cycle recruiting process
- Technology: Partner with our clients to recruit top notch talent; utilize state of the art technologies, including access to multiple job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter and many other tools. Ensure workflow standards are met and maximize ATS and CRM systems, generating and converting passive and active candidates to direct hires.
- Analytics: Recognize areas for improvement; build a case for change and implement creative solutions. Work within metric goals and comprehensive reports to improve efficiency and results.
- Team: Work in a collaborative, fast paced team-oriented environment and driven to exceed expectations
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (manufacturing or engineering recruitment highly preferred)
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment with a combination of both corporate and agency experience a plus
- A collaborative team and proactive consultative approach with the ability to think outside of the box and develop creative solutions
- Ability to utilize technology and resources to source and discover new talent
- Develop a network and cultivate relationships to build pipelines and fill open positions
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow processes, track and document on ATS and CRM systems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Review resumes, interview and present the best matched candidates that meet client standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Has experience working remotely
- Prefers candidate to reside in the Houston, Austin or Dallas area but not required
What's in it for you?
Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work with GREAT people, who are well respected leaders and innovators in the RPO Industry. Enjoy a fun and business casual work environment. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K plan and profit sharing. We are committed to your success by providing you with a collaborative team environment that values input and fosters personal and professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- recruiting: 3 years (Required)