About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are seeking a talented individual for a full-time role with a growing organization. This role will allow a talented Engineer to work with Customers to Solve Issues and Define Solutions.
- Gather and document requirements for control systems and software
- Develop cost-effective and reliable control system and software concepts and designs
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans for control system and software design tasks in support of new machine design and automation projects
- Develop and/or modify control systems design documentation in accordance with established standards
- Define the control system and work with cross-functional teams
- Integrate and troubleshoot control systems and software
- Provide control system and software technical support during machine integration and installation
- Approve changes to controlled equipment documentation for control systems and software
- Identify control system components, technologies, and software tools as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- 2 years of Machine/Packaging Controls Engineering experience
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix Programming knowledge
- Familiar with HMIs and GuardLogix
- DCS knowledge
- Food/Dairy/Paper experience
- Control Networks knowledge
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
Job Type: Full-time
- Food/Bev/Dairy industry: 2 years (Required)