NXTFactor is an international digital agency and investment firm headquartered in New York City. We work to combine disruptive digital platforms with proven and cutting-edge digital marketing solutions for all of our valued clients.
Our professional team includes a diverse group of web developers, online marketing experts, and digital strategists working from all corners of the world to deliver unbeatable results for our partners. International collaboration enables NXTFactor to capitalize and invest more time and effort into creating and growing brands, businesses, and products.
Experience in social media marketing is required for this position. Candidates who do not have experience directly managing social media accounts for a company or organization will not be considered.
What You Would Do:
- Set up and optimize social media accounts for multiple clients.
- Monitor, track, and report on social media activity.
- Manage and optimize social media ad campaigns.
- Reply to comments and tags on social media.
- Create and manage content to post on a daily basis.
- Reply to customer reviews on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
- Help clients promote in-store and online promotions through social media.
- Design social media posts for promotions and events.
- Assist management with large projects and events.
- Work with the team to create large social media campaigns.
- Create an overall brand aesthetic to ensure content cohesiveness.
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, managers, and salespeople.
- Creative and self-motivated individuals (no, you won't have anyone breathing down your neck).
- Team player - You work well as part of a team, and are willing to take direction, but can be trusted to get things done on your own.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Hard working and tenacious in completing assigned projects.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in social media management.
- Experience with Instagram and Facebook analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and communicate effectively.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: