Working here is not easy, but it is engaging and fulfilling.
We’ve created an environment that focuses on rewarding bright and driven people!
O u r p h i l o s o p h y:
Hire great people and make the impossible possible.
W h o w e a r e:
We are a forward-thinking, non-traditional real estate investment brokerage. Our passion is bringing properties back to life, adding value to the community and being a part of fulfilling dreams as we turn houses into homes! We purchase an average of 75+ properties each month in more than 40 counties statewide. Our unique and progressive model sees each home through the full life cycle of a property. From acquisition through closing, everything is in-house. Here at Jar House, we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. Each person should live with purpose and a desire to accomplish what means the most to them. Don’t let others define which path you take - Choose your own road.
W h o y o u a r e:
You are a charismatic, diligent and ambitious individual, who values the truth and seeks to achieve the extraordinary. Growth and vision excite you. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are not intimidated by challenge. You love working and collaborating with a team of fun individuals that embrace the work hard/play hard mentality! A hip company culture would spur you on intellectually and would encourage you to flourish in your position (down for a little ping-pong rivalry?). In this role you will get a front-row seat to the systems and data that drive Real Estate transactions. You will work with a team of highly motivated individuals, distributed teams of skilled developers, and will play an essential part in developing and grooming the company’s technological infrastructure.
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
M u s t H a v e s:
- You will be managing technical projects and employ the best industry practices in keeping the pace of these projects using agile methodology and tools. You will be the bridge between the development team and the stakeholders - keeping everyone accountable.
W h y u s:
- 3 years of technical project management experience
- 3 years of managing technical backlog
- 3 years of managing Scrum Teams and projects
- 1 year of experience using an agile project management software (ideally PivotalTracker)
- Experience managing the project that consists of offshore teams in different timezones
- Excellent communication capabilities
This position comes with very high growth potential and high visibility. It allows you to work closely with the CTO, CEO, and other stakeholders within the company. We at the Jar House strongly believe that we are at the cusp of tremendous growth and we would love to see you grow with us. This is a great time to join the company that would be expanding its horizons extensively in the coming months.
F i n e r P r i n t:
- Opportunity to sponsor H1B visas for the candidates that prove their mettle
- Health Benefits- We have you covered from your head to your toes with medical, dental and vision
- Frequent Company Outings
- Relaxed dress code daily...not just on Fridays =)
- Game room and nap room
- Monthly catered lunch
- Good coffee
- Salary: Competitive