We are looking for a motivated, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great standout colleague, but is also ready to question assumptions and take initiative to join our growing team. You will be working with geographically distributed teams across different time zones. We want you to be the web expert with knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB
- Web Server technologies like Node.js
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like CakePHP and Express.JS
- Responsible for building back-end and front-end web applications.
- Knowledge with web payment and billing systems
- Adheres to high quality coding and testing practices: coding conventions, static code analysis, unit/integration testing, code refactoring and code reviews.
- Participates in the full software development lifecycle including specification, design, architecture, implementation, testing (unit, integration and system), configuration management, and deployment.
- Participates in the selection, setup and use of development tools.
- Responsible for formal documentation of development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience across different technology stack
- 3-5 years experience with content management systems (CMS) e.g. Adobe AEM, Wordpress
- Experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Deep understanding of E2E web across all layers: HTTP/S, networks, databases, infrastructure, CDN, request/response, performance, redundancy, security, browsers, devices, encryption, compression, scaling, etc.
- Experience and knowledge in web analytics, tracking, & instrumentation (Adobe analytics, Omniture, Demandbase, Marketo etc)
- Experience and understanding of web testing, optimization, & testing (Adobe test and target)
- Expert knowledge of security best practices and implementation
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written whether in-person or virtual
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Deep understanding of good software architecture concepts
- Top-notch software development skills Experience building web applications using Angular and TypeScript
- Experience building applications using server-side NodeJS and related frameworks
- Experience connecting front-end and back-end systems through RESTful/WebSocket API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitHub/GitLab
- Experienced in web API usage and development.
Job Type: Contract