Ripple is currently accepting resumes for the position of an entry-level Marketing Assistant. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing projects. This position supports the Marketing department and reports to the Marketing Director.
· Discovery: support identification of category and brand opportunities that expand the portfolio
· Support portfolio diversification through rich consumer insights, thorough competitive and market analyses, and deep understanding of emerging trends
· Influence evolution of brand pipeline and funnel within company’s strategic priorities with a brand lens. Build brand equity with clear behavior objectives; e.g. –recruit, retain, graduate etc.
· Mine secondary landscape & consumer category segmentation to identify insights, need state, occasions, etc.
· Day to day tasks to support this responsibility include, but are not limited to: competitive landscape analysis via store visits and online research, category analysis, presentation development for internal and external use
· Define proposition: identify assumptions and needs to build profitable propositions
· Create robust multi-faceted iterative learning plans to validate, assess and prepare products for commercialization in partnership with functional experts and cross-division partners.
· Inspire and lead cross-functional teams; works closely with other departments such as Research & Development, Operations and Sales
· Day to day tasks to support this responsibility include, but are not limited to: preparing and providing assets to research partners, reviewing and updating screeners and questionnaires, organizing meetings to review research results
· Packaging Development: create and update packaging graphics that enhance brand equity and comply with regulatory and legal guidelines.
· Day to day tasks to support this responsibility include, but are not limited to: developing creative briefs for design, updating packaging as needed by editing files in the internal proofing system, Proof HQ, working with external legal and regulatory experts for compliance with regulations, working with R&D to support evaluation of claims, substantiation
· A Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Marketing or Business or related field, an MBA is preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills including ability to present and communicate with internal stakeholders and senior management is required.
· Ability to manage, influence, motivate and lead people is required.
· Comfort with ambiguity and leading change is required.
· Exceptional verbal and written communications and strong attention to detail is required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required.
· Affinity to work in a team environment is required.
· This position may require domestic travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,233.00 to $55,822.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused