$100,00 A Year Plus
Do you want to win?
Can you comfortably walk into any situation and talk to anyone?
Are you unwilling to take "no" for an answer?
Are you well organized and focused?
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If not this job is definitely not for you!
About the position -
- This is a sales position in which you will work outside inspecting and documenting damage to homes, most often hail and/ or wind damaged. Once approved by the insurance company or sold retail price, you will manage the project throughout.
About The Pay -
- Aggressive pay plan based around commissions.
- Ability to earn significant six-figure income is available. There is no cap on your earning potential. If you have experience in sales, like to be outside talking with people and making money, a career in storm restoration or roofing sales could be for you.
- Ability to self-generate and gain referrals through company proven systems required. This is a results oriented business with great opportunity.
- Meet with homeowners and insurance adjusters.
- Inspect properties for hail or wind damage.
- Document bad and capture images of damage.
- Explain insurance process to homeowner.
- Properly file all necessary paperwork and images into company software.
- Assist company on future collection of insurance proceeds.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and be comfortable on roofs.
- Must have reliable transport, pickup truck a plus but not mandatory.
- Must have a valid drivers license and insurance.
- Properly and respectfully represent the company.
- Valid Driver License / insurance
About the Company
Tag General Contractors Inc. Is a premier roofing contractor since 2004 with a BBB rating of A+, providing quality roofing and exceptional customer service for our customer in Florida. Headquarters in Orlando, Florida we have completed Hundreds of jobs for residential and commercial customers. For each job, we adhere to the highest industry standards and utilize the highest quality materials and for all repairs and installations.
We are passionate about we do, knowledgeable experts in our field and results oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $500.00 /week
- High school or equivalent