Communicate with customer to collect payments in a timely manner as a primary responsibility. Perform accounts receivable tasks including collection efforts. Provide a high level of customer service to internal and sponsor parties.
- Review accounts receivable aging reports to determine and carry out appropriate collection efforts. Research and analyze accounts prior to contacting sponsor.
- Maximize collection of accounts receivables while maintaining customer goodwill.
- Identify billing deficiencies and determine the root cause for delayed payments, partial payments and disputed invoices.
- Maintain files on all past due accounts, documenting details of actions to secure payment. Keep track of all written and phone communications with internal and external parties.
- Track and report key A/R metrics.
- Interface with sponsors and build relationships.
- Compile information, prepare reports and escalate issues as agreed upon with Supervisor.
- Ability and desire to work a project to completion meeting and or exceeding timeline deliverables.
- Demonstrate and drive the Ancillare mission, values and strategy.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance within prescribed guidelines. Work overtime and travel as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five years of direct accounts receivable experience required, ideally in a team setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree or business school training a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of general ledger preferred.
- Bank reconciliation experience highly desirable.
- Data entry/typing skills.
- Ability to work sitting at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: